Sunday, January 22, 2012

Horses-Aedan

No, it is not a unicorn, it is a wrinkle in the paper.  I drew this a couple  of days ago.  I have never really attempted to draw horses... except once a couple of years ago... you don't want to see those.  Ahem, anyway...
First of all THIS IS NOT ORIGINAL!  This is based off of an awesome painting by Justin Gerard,  I just sketched it.  I am overall pleased with both of these though I have yet to draw an original.

P.S. I am so close to finishing that silly painting.


4 comments:

  1. I love these! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I guess that horse could look like a unicorn(the wrinkle is in the proper place). But I like the horses, they are very even shaped. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not going to sugarcoat anything but the top one dosn't really look like a good drawing but the bottom one is graet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement Elias.

    ReplyDelete