Sunday, March 4, 2012

Photography-Aedan

If you have followed this blog for a while, you know that this is not your usual post.  A normal post will have dragons, trolls, swords, cool flying birds etc.  This post is real LIFE!  I don't know if this is going to be the norm or not, I am not an amazing photographer.  So here it is:
Here's a mocking bird that came to my feeder (I have a lot of bird pictures.)
Here is a kestrel that I was acquainted with.
 Here is Molly, my cat.
A random cardinal in a cool pose.

  My dog, his name is Moondog.

I was really lucky to get a shot of this Bard owl.
And my grumpy cat: Magnum P.I., because of his mustache.

And there you have it.  It's just me messing around with an $800 camera my dad bought.  I think it's okay for me to post photography, because it's a kind of art, and it takes skill, and I have a WHOLE LOT OF THAT DON'T I?! Let me know if you want me to post more.  Toodle-doo!

10 comments:

  1. Aedan, these shots are amazing. Your camera is amazing. You're photography skills are amazing. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, that is so amazing, you're even better than my grandmother and she is really good,keep it up,

    P.S i hope these words were a little bit kinder than the last post;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow. Great photos. I have to stick to photographing abandoned train cars because my bird shots never turn out well. ;-) Definitely post more if you want to (I'm all eyes). And Moondog = greatest name ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice :-) I love the barn owl shot. It's inspiring :-) Seriously, though, those were all fantastic pictures :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo's! Animals can be hard to photograph. The first one of the mockingbird is great and I like the grumpy cat one! What kind of camera did you use? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the feed back everyone.

    Carolina: for those pictures I used a Canon Eos rebel. It's a nice camera.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWWWWWW!
    Super NICE!
    I love the mockingbird pic! They are my very favorite bird too!
    They can sing any song they want, whenever they want!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. Post more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is really cool, i'm learning how to draw birds and this gives me a lot of inspiration




    -anonymous the awesome-

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats an awsome picture of Molly!!! I never really knew what a mockingbird looked like.:)

    ReplyDelete