Sunday, April 1, 2012

Paradise Lost-Aedan

I have been reading Paradise lost... a lot.  I have been hooked, it is just amazing.  My dad got me an awesome edition with illustrations by Gustave Dore, who is amazing.  So I've been sketching some of the engravings in the book.  I've spent hours trying to imitate his works.  Here they are...
 
 Random sketches of angels and demons
A quick sketch of something.




                                                         More angels and demons.
                                                           And a random Roman guy.





1 comment:

  1. That is an amazing book, indeed. After I read it I was amazed anyone ever tried to write anything again after it. Wow.

    Nice work on the drawings. Keep it up, Dude. You inspire us (my wife Gina and I) as we look for ways to encourage our young artist (6 years old).

    Grace and Peace.

    ReplyDelete