Saturday, October 13, 2012

I apologize. Can I make it up to you?

   I apologize.  I have been extremely inconsistent with my posts lately.  I have still been doing a lot of drawings and paintings, I assure you.  But it always seems such a burden to post them.  So, here's what I am going to do.  I am to make a promise.  I will promise to post every week, usually Wednesday, as long there isn't a cow revolution... There, I said it.  And now I must make it happen.
So on that note, here are some sketches:
Hawk study
Anatomy study




Awesome Dragon

This is Marcus.  He's cool.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you're doing some great creative exercises! These are all really nice tone drawings. I'm partial to the falcon myself...
    Looking forward to your weekly posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahhhh... you draw and paint so good! Do you write like you dad does? Im jealous of you!

    ReplyDelete