Thursday, October 25, 2012

RODENTS!

  There are a lot of weird animals in the world.  But I think that rodents are the weirdest.  You might think, "well... I like rodents, those cute little mice are so cute, and cuddly, and cute.  Why would you think they're weird?"  Have you looked up: rodent?  You will see some strange things, I promise you.  There is actually a SPINY RAT! 
Okay.  So I'll show you what I'm talking about...  BEHOLD!  THE NAKED MOLE RAT!!
I would strongly dissuade you to not look this creature up, for fear of you dying of being exposed to pure ugliness.  It is terrifying to behold.  One tried to attack me with a Nerf sword once...
I think they live on the horn of Africa.  They live in packs from 30 to 130.  I'm going to vomit right now.
   So do you believe me now?  Rodents are pretty weird.  Here are some more.
One of my favorite rodents is the Capybara, though I don't know why.  They just seem so laid back.  Either that, or their planning to take over the world. 
   Now don't get me wrong, I know that some rodents are cuddly, like these:
 The cute ones don't live very long.  The voles average lifespan is 4 to 6 months.  They usually get eaten by stuff like this:






4 comments:

  1. Wow! It is a miracle you survived the Nerf sword attack! Well done, young grasshopper. So I didn't take your advice, and looked up naked mole rats.... I pretty much died, went to heaven, and came back. But I suppose they can't help being ugly......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my... So, why is it when someone says "don't look these up! They are really ugly!" it makes one want to look them up even more? Anyways, yes these fellows are quite the unattractive bunch unfortunately. You depicted them quite well in your sketches though.. The Capybara's are much cuter though:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dad went to Uganda Africa....Last year...I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rats are awfully wrinkled...I don't like them so much, they're kinda cute....I guess.

    ReplyDelete