Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm back!

Well, I've been back for a while now, but have been too lazy to post.  Our trip to Europe was amazing.  It was very beautiful and artistically inspiring up there; I drew two sketchbooks full of drawings.  I just don't have the willpower right now to post those 200 sketches.  But here are some pictures I took in Sweden and the UK. 






























These are just some of the pictures I took.  It was beautiful there.  But now that I'm back, I'm starting on some things and trying to get back on track. Getting back in the groove.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, those are some amazing photos–it must have been a fantastic trip. Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you're back, and hoping to see some drawings posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Aedan! What exceptional photography skills you have. All this European scenery is giving me a case of wanderlust, but thankfully I have a trip to Scotland planned for next year, so my turn is coming!
    -Will

    ReplyDelete
  3. What camera did you use? These show real promise.... coming from a person who knows absolutely nothing about photography.

    And did you by any chance see any hobbits while you were there? (or elves?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics are AWESOME! I just got my own camera, it's awesome too! Your dad's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cool pics! I love nature-ish (still life) photography, so this was right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete